The Ghost of Christopher Wallace



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfdwCooBpUg

The game ain't been the same since B.I.G. died

And Wu swarmed on New York from out that bee hive
Don't talk to me 'bout 'MCs got skill'
Don't talk to me 'bout who's the king of the hill
Don't talk to me 'bout who's the best alive
Or who's in your top 5, cause he's not ill
Real recognize real, stick to your deal
Try to make a cool mil off the sing-le
With that ringtone appeal, in 3 years you'll be nil
Nil by mouth, my appeal down south
Is like the Nation of Islam when Ali knocked Liston out
Universal change from what appeared is just about
All aboard, it's the last train, Soul Train
A bottle of Ciroc can change a private jet to Soul Plane
Put yo seats back, yo trays down and feet up
'Cause we about to heat up

From Baton Rouge to Jerusalem
Wack crews we bruisin' em
Crooked mouth, flat footed cops, man we losin' em
'Let me see some ID,' nigga fuck a ID!
You be gettin' head from crackheads in the lobby
Mr. Officer - please observe my skin tone
Please observe the prophecies of hurricanes and brimstone
The flow so Tolstoy, Theodore Tolstoy
Half oyster, half shrimp fully dressed po boy
Lyrically, I'm
Unfuckwitable
Unforgettable
One tough miracle
Competition's none I leave em dumb struck, critical
That's some luck, pitiful
Better luck next time
Young Black, and Restless
Hung, Black, and Reckless
My name's on every guest list
Bang on every set list
Went to London town, tore it down and threw my necklace
Even Twitter said that Jay Elect be on that next shit
I should be arrested... Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment