A Special Note From Kenneth Gorelick?

About a year and a half ago, I found out Kenny G was considered being inducted into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. I couldn't believe it, so I researched it. I left a comment on a site that gave a few details. In retrospect, I was a bit brash, but I do not apologize for what I said. I returned to see that Kenny left a message. I don't really have any kind of reply, but here it is:

Look man, thanks for the tip. I'd rather learn from insults than ignore what everyone says, and because you are just a kid, I'd rather not fight with you.

To clarify some things they do use reverb, but what about all my performances? I don't then, because I am an amazing saxophonist.

Letting me in for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was a bit weird, so I'm saying right now, I agree about what everyone says about me.

Yes, if you believe you are better than me, than I will quit forever. However I advise people that I am amazing so if don't want to be embarrased, don't challenge me.
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment